Along with my passion for getting outside, exploring and doing stuff, I’m a blogger with a professional writing and marketing/communications background.
- Over 20 years experience in marketing, public affairs and event planning
- Over 20 years experience as a writer.
- A post-graduate diploma in Journalism (Print)
- A former newspaper editor and journalist
I offer a great opportunity to spread the word about your product, event or attraction to a niche community of outdoor loving people through a variety of channels including:
- Sometimes Eventful Blog
- Regular Posts
- WeGetOutside Community Group
- We Get Outside: Guelph Group
- Regular posts
- #WeGetOutside Chants
How we can work together
- Product/Event Promotion and Reviews on the Sometimes Eventful channels
- Ambassador Programs
- Freelance writing and photojournalism assignments
- Event planning, including trade show booth strategy, development and staffing
- Speaking engagements
For rates and more information about how I can help you with your project, please email me.